CorelDraw is a PC-based graphic design vector drawing program. You can use CorelDraw to tackle a wide variety of projects – from Illustration and logo creation to Web graphics or multi-page marketing brochures, or eye-catching signs. As the best Graphic design training centre in Abuja, we offer CorelDraw Masterclass courses that will be a pro in Graphics.
You can also Draw shapes, work with text, add colour and effects, CorelDraw is a very flexible vector and graphic package.
Tailored in a layman’s language, this CorelDraw Masterclass course will train participants on the basics, intermediate and advance graphics. In this course participants will familiarize themselves with
- the basics of CorelDRAW, such as creating and saving documents, using fonts, resizing, rotating and moving documents.
- Learn to use CorelDRAW design software to create vector art and illustrations for logos, web graphics, brochures, and more. At Design Academy Nigeria, our CorelDRAW tutorials cover the application in its early versions up through CorelDRAW X6.
In the CorelDraw Masterclass, you will learn to identify tools in the toolbox and use several common tools to create a half-page flyer. They will learn about color usage and discover several ways to apply color to an object and/or its outline.
Learn to use CorelDRAW design software to create vector art and illustrations for logos, web graphics, brochures, and more. Our CorelDRAW tutorials cover the application in its early versions up through CorelDRAW X6.
The CorelDraw Graphic suite MasterClass Topics include:
- Locating the toolbar and toolbox
- Understanding dockers
- Using rulers, grids, and guidelines
- Starting with a template
- Using the tools: Shape, Crop, Curve, and many more
- Working with fonts
- Manipulating objects
- Importing and editing bitmap images
- Being more productive with scripts and macros
- Creating color palettes
- Printing CorelDRAW projects
Enroll today at the best Graphic design training centre in Abuja, Design Academy Nigeria.